Monday 6 April 2015

Life Coach 10: Vishen Lakhiani, Founder of Mindvalley, Education Hacker, Be Extraordinary, Awesomeness

10) Vishen Lakhiani (Mindvalley, Meditation, ...)

I’m the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, where I lead an amazing team of 100+ individuals focused on building disruptive systems that push humanity forward.
I’m a computer engineer by training. But beyond that, I’m a humanist. I stand for ideas, companies and products that allow human beings to live healthier, enhance their happiness and magnify their potential. What I stand against are ideas, dogma and business that promote unhealthy products, industrial age ideas, or primitive notions of man’s place in the world.
 
Vishen Lakhiani
 
As a result almost all my businesses involve products or services that change human behavior to encourage human beings to enhance their lives, their health, expand their visions and shake off the shackles from cultural baggage of the past. I call this culture hacking.
Through Mindvalley, I invest and build education companies. Our goal is to help spread enlightened ideas to 1 billion people by 2050, ideas that you won’t get from traditional education systems. Collectively, we’ve been growing like crazy and now employ brilliant minds from 30+ different countries, all of whom work in our playpen for adults aka Mindvalley HQ, billed by Inc Magazine readers as one of the World’s Coolest Offices in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment