Wednesday 7 January 2015

Welcome to my Blog about a Healthy Mind, Body and Soul

Welcome to my Blog about a Healthy Mind, Body and Soul

Over the last couple of years I have been busy reading and informing myself about a healthy mind body and soul.

We live in a very fast paced world. Everyday our mind and soul is tested to the limit. We have to perform better and faster to catch up with this every changing world.

Although more is asked constantly from our mind and body, our daily intake of food and nutricients is getting lower. The food quality in most modern cities has become very poor.

Many people are suffering from burnouts, exhaustion, depression and many new diseases. The time has come to strenghten ourselves again and in order to do that one must look  healthier ways to eat and live.

On this blog you will find articles about meditation, food supplements, beauty products, mind techniques, etc...

I hope you will enjoy my blog.

Kind regards
Mr. Healthy Mindfullness

Healthy Mind, Body and Soul
Healthy Mind, Body and Soul
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment